Pages

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Femme Fatales Finally Finished!

Greetings all.

After procrastinating for far too long, I finished up the last group of Daemonettes:


I went with a pale grey skin tone (the same as my Be'lakor) for this little lot. Here's the obligatory group shot:


I'm well pleased with how all the skin tones work together, and also differentiate the units at the same time. I'm glad to have finished this little lot, and very chuffed with the results! Now, onto some scumbag cultists...

Comments welcome!

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap: Chaos assassin!

Greetings all.

So I've continued to procrastinate and put off painting the last of my Daemonettes (although I have made some progress on them...). I painted some BB chaps last week, and this week I've done something different once again: A chaos assassin! With "Come the Apocalypse" allies being much more forgiving these days, I can quite easily slip an Imperial Assassin into my list. Of course I couldn't just paint up any old assassin, so I went for this guy as my "counts as" Vindicare:


He's another old school Jes Goodwin champion, and just oozes character like the others. The model is completely unconverted, and just fits the bill perfectly. 

Comments are welcome.

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Something a little different... Blood Bowl!

Greetings all.

So I got a bit bored painting ALL THE DAEMONETTES, so I thought I'd tackle a few things that have been sitting on my painting table for ages. So here are the final three members of my Undead/Necromantic Blood Bowl team:

Ramtut III
Wilhelm Chaney
Count Luthor (or Count von Count...)
I must get a team photo with the new additions, but for now here are the rest of them:

Comments are most welcome!

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Femme Fatales: Second Daemonettes Finished!

Greetings all.

Been a while since I posted, and it's just a quick one tonight. However... I have managed to get some good work done! Been powering through my daemonettes and got the second unit finished:


I kept the same colour scheme for the most part, but changed the skin tone so I could differentiate between the units. I'll be repeating this for the third (and *possibly* final) unit. I'll take a group shot of the lot once they're all done.

Hope you like em, comments are welcome!