Pages

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Oh the horror! Pink Horrors finished...

Greetings all.

It's been far too long since I've posted (again)... I've resolved to make more of an effort to post more often instead of letting it slide. Today, I'm pleased to report that I have an update for you!

I was off work the other day, so what better time to finish off the last of my Pink Horrors? Of course these aren't the last of my Horrors, but if I fool myself into thinking that they are then I'll feel a little better... Thanks to the introduction of Malefic Daemonology (summoning) in seventh edition 40k, it looks like I'll be painting at least another unit of two. I'll worry about that in the future though.

For now, here are the final five Horrors from the second edition unit:


Not the greatest picture I know... Think I might have to work on that in the future. I also put together a couple champions (one for each unit). For those of you that play 40k, this is to mitigate against a bad result on the Warpstorm table (number three I think). For the second edition unit, this was easy enough as each of the lesser daemons had a full command group produced at the time. For the first edition gribblies I had to get a bit more creative, so I cobbled together a little conversion. I gave him a third arm to mirror the second edition champion somewhat, but otherwise it's just your standard Horror.


Finally, here's the second edition group all together:


Comments are welcome of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment